Manna is the world’s first universally accessible, people-powered alternative currency. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we believe you have a basic human right to share in the money supply.
- Fast, transparent, and secure digital money built on blockchain technology.
- Distributed by a nonprofit organization as Universal Basic Income.
- Anyone is eligible simply by proving they are a unique human being.
- Automated distributions send manna to all participants on a regular, ongoing basis.
- User verification process to prevent duplicate signups, keeping Manna fair for everyone.
Founded in 2015, Manna is a milestone for cryptocurrency. As the first to be created by a tax-exempt nonprofit organization with Universal Basic Income as its distribution model. Supported by tax-deductible donations.
Along with receiving eligible distributions Manna can be exchanged for BTC or USD on the SouthXchange.
Check out Mannabase to sign up for and receive Manna.
Future Developments include:
- A web-based platform to transact the currency with other users.
- A direct giving platform enabling users to donate Manna based on their own preferences around
- Economic condition.
- Enabling direct donations to user selected charities.
Manna empower’s people globally by making cryptocurrency accessible and available to everyone. Providing a tool for effective altruism to reduce poverty and inequality.
*Author receives distribution of Manna if you sign up via this link.
Visit the site to subscribe to the newsletter and stay up to date on his latest research into cryptoasset investing.
CFA® and Chartered Financial Analyst® are registered trademarks owned by CFA Institute.
Latest posts by Steve Miller (see all)
- Blocknet: Struggling to Gain Traction Amidst Competitive Pressures - March 17, 2019
- 10 Point Checklist for Auditing Cryptoasset Investments - March 9, 2019
- Cryptoasset Investing is Risky Business - March 8, 2019