ETF: REALITY SHARES NASDAQ NEXGEN ECONOMY (NASDAQ:BLCN)
5 top holdings (3/2/2018)
Cisco Systems (2.55%)
- Filed US Patent for a blockchain platform to regulate wireless devices
- Blockchain products and development for privacy and security
- Azure provides developing, testing, and deployment of blockchain apps
- Blockchain solutions for global shipping industry
SBI Holdings INC (2.3%)
- Multi-faceted blockchain play = BCash mining and ICO development
Two to know
Deutsche Borse Group (2.16%)
- Developing innovative blockchain services for securities
GFT Technologies (1.91%)
- Blockchain incubator for developing disruptive blockchain products
BLCN provides global blockchain exposure based on mega companies from around the world. At the time of this writing, along with a healthy amount of US stalwarts, countries such as Japan (7) and Germany (4) contribute to the 20 Non-US companies you receive shares in from investing in BLCN.
The research used to determine the holdings. Focuses on identifying innovative companies with early mover advantages in blockchain implementations from around the globe.
This twist helps solidify the diversification benefits of investing in BLCN and should pique the interest of investors looking for a piece of blockchain solutions in the technology and finance pie (or kuchen, or tarte, or pai).
Legal Information and Disclosures
This review expresses the views of MPower365 as of (3/19/2018) and such views are subject to change without notice. MPower365 has no duty or obligation to update the information contained herein. Further, MPower365 makes no representation, and it should not be assumed, that past investment performance is an indication of future results. Moreover, wherever there is the potential for profit there is also the possibility of loss.
This review is being made available for educational purposes only and should not be used for any other purpose. The information contained herein does not constitute and should not be construed as an offering of advisory services or an offer to sell or solicitation to buy any securities or related financial instruments in any jurisdiction. Certain information contained herein concerning economic trends and performance is based on or derived from information provided by independent third-party sources.
MPower365 believes that the sources from which such information has been obtained are reliable; however, it cannot guarantee the accuracy of such information and has not independently verified the accuracy or completeness of such information or the assumptions on which such information is based.
This review, including the information contained herein, may not be copied, reproduced, republished, or posted in whole or in part, in any form without the prior written consent of MPower365
*Principals of MPower365 own shares (as of 3/19/2018) in the REALITY SHARES NASDQ NEXGEN ECONOMY (NASDAQ:BLCN)
Visit the site to subscribe to the newsletter and stay up to date on his latest research into cryptoasset investing.
CFA® and Chartered Financial Analyst® are registered trademarks owned by CFA Institute.
Latest posts by Steve Miller (see all)
- How the Rise of Internet 3.0 Will Lead to the Disaggregation of User Data - April 21, 2018
- Breakout or Breakdown: The Outlook for Litecoin - April 20, 2018
- Mannabase: Blockchain Platform for Universal Basic Income - April 8, 2018