ETF: AMPLIFY TRANSFORMATIONAL DATA SHARING (NYSE:BLOK)
5 top holdings (2/16/2018)
Taiwan Semiconductor (6.3%)
- Semiconductor manufacturer = crypto mining hardware demand
Digital Garage (5.38%)
- Blockchain products for Japanese Market = early mover in huge market
- Graphics Processing Unit manufacturer = altcoin mining demand
- tZERO Distributed Ledger Platform = capital markets trading volume
- Cash App = easy and entry level means to buy and sell bitcoin
Two to know
Hive Blockchain Technology (2.88%)
- Digital asset mining = bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin
SBI Holdings INC (4.15%)
- Multi-faceted blockchain play = BCash mining and ICO development
As an active ETF BLOK provides diverse blockchain exposure to companies identified from Amplify’s research with long term stability and additional potential upside as the foundation of the ETF.
BLOK’s core is Large Cap plays while mixing in outstanding growth opportunities through Small and Mid-Cap up and comers leveraging blockchain technology to deliver their products and services.
Investors intrigued by the technology can consider BLOK as a means to gain exposure to blockchain technology and the institutions racing to position themselves as leaders in the space.
Legal Information and Disclosures
This review expresses the views of MPower365 as of (2/26/2018) and such views are subject to change without notice. MPower365 has no duty or obligation to update the information contained herein. Further, MPower365 makes no representation, and it should not be assumed, that past investment performance is an indication of future results. Moreover, wherever there is the potential for profit there is also the possibility of loss.
This review is being made available for educational purposes only and should not be used for any other purpose. The information contained herein does not constitute and should not be construed as an offering of advisory services or an offer to sell or solicitation to buy any securities or related financial instruments in any jurisdiction. Certain information contained herein concerning economic trends and performance is based on or derived from information provided by independent third-party sources.
MPower365 believes that the sources from which such information has been obtained are reliable; however, it cannot guarantee the accuracy of such information and has not independently verified the accuracy or completeness of such information or the assumptions on which such information is based.
This review, including the information contained herein, may not be copied, reproduced, republished, or posted in whole or in part, in any form without the prior written consent of MPower365
*Principals of MPower365 own stock (as of 2/26/2018) in the AMPLIFY TRANSFORMATIONAL DATA SHARING ETF (BLOK)
Visit the site to subscribe to the newsletter and stay up to date on his latest research into cryptoasset investing.
CFA® and Chartered Financial Analyst® are registered trademarks owned by CFA Institute.
Latest posts by Steve Miller (see all)
- There are 12 Quadrillion Reasons XRP Will Never be Worth $50 a Token - July 2, 2018
- Notes on Cryptoassets: The Innovative Investor’s Guide to Bitcoin and Beyond - June 22, 2018
- Cryptoasset Investing Filter - May 20, 2018